Climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro to raise funds for improving education and literacy in Africa.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Down for the last 4 days with Shin-splints... :(

Last run was done last Wed - 11.1miles/2 hours. Then had a bad case of shin splints on both legs. Grounded for 2 days then was able to walk. Still hurting. Will be another couple days before I get back in shape.

But my grounded time did help me do a lot of R&D on solar chargers for my iPhone. Spent nearly 6-8 hours over last few days doing this research and finally settled on the Solio Classic charger. Great reviews but I am still a little nervous about it. Does it really work as they claim it to be? Finally I ordered one yesterday. Will be about a week before I get it. You know me - short arms deep pockets. Did not want to pay for shipping so will have to wait for a week to get it.

Today is icy... and cold. My car would not come up the driveway. Finally got it up in the 5th attempt. Not sure if I want to go to office tomorrow.

Hopefully my legs will be back in shape really soon so I can start running again.... now looking at some hands/feet warmers that I can carry with me to Kilimanjaro.

Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good day to stay home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your review on Silio Charger.. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete